The race-inspired Paris Savant can handle the gnarliest terrain you know, and the burliest of roads you have yet to discover! The 180mm hanger is forged, not cast, for superior strength in the grittiest of conditions.
The Paris Savant 180mm Forged 43° Electro Luxetrucks are geared toward fast freeride and downhill runs as raw as the truck’s simplistic silver design. The 43° Savants turn gradually and lean more than the 50° Paris trucks. The 43° truck’s slightly tighter bushing seat provides the additional stability to keep your turns smooth and responsive at 60mph+. Our team riders set up their boards with 43° trucks when skating steep freeride events and speed-driven mountain sessions.
Paris truck axles are dead-straight, precision-machined and secured inside the hanger with a patented axle lock system. The Electro Luxe Savants feature Titanium Electro Luxe plating, top hat bushing washers, 1mm built-in inner speed washers, urethane pivot cups and slop-stoppers. Sitting pretty at the top of their class, Paris Savants are here to heighten your downhill skateboarding experience.
- Forged 6061 Aluminum Hangers. T6 Heat Treated
- Dead Straight Axles, Every Hanger Is Tested For Perfect Alignment
- Race Spec 8mm, Grade 12 Axles
- Patented Captive Axle Lock System
- Grade 10 Steel Kingpins
- Precision Axle Washers
- 1mm Built-In Inner Speed Washers
- 96a “Slop Stoppers”
- Cast Baseplate
- Hand Poured96a Pivot Cups
- Machined Kingpin and Pivot Holes
- 90a USA Made Double Barrel Bushings
- Genuine Anodized Hanger (Electro Luxe)
- Titanium Plating (Electro Luxe)
- Precision Engineering and STRONG AS [email protected]#K!!