Add speed, comfortable pushing, and slide-ability to your quiver with this 10 ply thick 44” inch long tank of a longboard. The Drop Freeride 44 is the love child of sliding control and downhill stability. Focusing on ease of sliding and freeride, while handling speeds up to and over 45 mph when paired with lower angle (40, 44, 46) degree trucks and proper downhill specific skateboard bushings. You may never never want to go slow again.
Drop Freeride 44 Specs
The Devil is in the details. Here’s the Drop Freeride 44 stacks up.
- Dimensions: Length: 44″ x Width: 10.25″
- Wheelbase: 31″
- Concave Depth: @10.25″: (.70″)
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Effective Platform: 23”- 27 ½” x 10.25″
- Rocker Depth: Zero Rocker
- Gas Pedals: None
- Contruction: 10 Ply Notheastern Maple
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 37 = 18.9%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 1.5 / 1.5
How Low Can You Go
Wider Stance, Faster Freeride, Steeper Hills, and pinpoint control on even the sketchiest pavement. The Freeride 44 is your new first choice for long slides or hills where sliding is a requirement, not an option. 10 Ply, zero flex, beefy maple with enough wheelbase to keep you comfy and confident on your new (steeper) favorite hills. While the Drop Freeride 44 has a natural need for speed, it also works well for simple trick stuff ie. shuvits, or bigspins. Since the board is ridiculously easy to manual, you will find yourself not just embracing speed, but also adding your own touch of freestyle steeze creating a ride style all your own.